The basic cost for the reception starts at $950 and includes the following:
- Up to 5 hours of performance time
- Full sound system including extra speakers for an additional room up to 50 feet away
- Meeting with DJ to arrange details
- Online planning service through www.djinraleighnc.com
- Wireless hand held microphone for toasts
- Music library of over 8,000 songs
- Disc Jockey to set up, operate and take down all equipment.
The cost for sound for the ceremony is $200 and includes the following:
- 2 lapel microphones for minister and groom
- Possible audio direct in to videographer (videographer’s equipment must be able to use the feed)
- 2 speakers hidden for best sound position
- Sound board to run 2 microphones and 2 CD players and one soloist microphone
- Sound board for instruments can be provided and can run up to 6 separate lines ($200 upgrade cost added on)
- Must be able to sound check any instruments or vocalists at least 1 hour prior to performance
- Music for the ceremony if necessary
- Sound engineer to operate the system
- This system is taken down and removed once the ceremony is finished.
Other upgrades available:
- Large Dance Floor Lighting package programmed to match the music ($200)
- If the event is outside of the Triangle area and ends after 9 pm, the presenter will be responsible for one hotel room with two double beds (room and tax)
- Presenter is to provide soft drinks and water at no cost to 1st Choice DJ staff during the event.
- Deposit for the event is $250 and due at the time of signing the contract.